82-225 with raised keyway?

A quick learner from Virginia Beach VA says:
I need a replacement lock mechanism, the same or similar to your 82-225. But the part I need has a raised keyway, not flush or recessed. Can you tell me if your part 82-225 has the raised keyway, or if you have one that does?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I haven't been able to find a version of the 82-225 with a raised key way. Your lever lock could be one that is no longer available. Please send us a photo of the part you need to replace and we try to research something that will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)