Will 82-310 work with a 2265 handle set?

A handy person from Virginia says:
I have an older 2265 sash control offset handle lock set with a lock with no keys will your 83_310 work for me....thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you show us a photo of your old handle, so that we can try to judge if our 82-310 will work for you?
A handy person from Virginia's says:
Pic for my handle
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Looking at your photos I can see that your handle set appears to be similar to our 82-034. Our handle, such as yours, is able to use the 82-310 key lock. When installing be careful not to cut the tail the wrong length. I have put some related videos on the upper right hand side you may want to take a look at for additional insight.

A handy person from Virginia says:
Your 82_310 lock worked great in my old 2265 sash controls handle ...thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.