83-034 instructions

A home owner from Michigan says:
Hello, I purchased this sliding screen door latch and pull 83-034 from you a while ago. I still am unable to figure out how to install it. It replaces the previous broken one. Is there any instructions available with some details how to install this product? Please help. Thank you.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for your patience during our busy season. I'm going to forward this to one of our senior experts and see if he can provide some installation advice for the 83-034. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available.

Thank you so much! 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

What you need to do is to "snap" in the hook latch with the slide attached into the handle. After that, you push the latch into the door stile in the location where the old handle set was. Then, screw the inside handle with the latch and the outside handle to the door using the short flat head screws supplied. See the diagram below and let me know if this helps.

Additional information for 83-034
Additional information for 83-034

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.