How do I access the inside screws?

A home owner from Arlington, VA says:
Just got the replacement latch from you but the screen door inside bracket doesn't match the one you show on YouTube. Outside is identical but how do I access the inside screws? Because they are not visible. I took off protector on the outside with no problem but how do I get the white handle off?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Pella is very good at hiding their installation screws for a cleaner finish to their hardware. For that reason, you'll need to use a screwdriver or putty knife to remove the inside handle. The installation screw should be directly under the Pella logo. I hope this answers your question but don't hesitate to contact us with any other questions you might have.  Thank you!

A home owner from Shoreview minnesota says:
I was able to remove the top screw but how do I get the one on the bottom of the handle with out ruining the wood grain face>
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3535.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There isn't actually a screw on the bottom, just the top. You should be able to pull the handle out now.

A home owner from Commerce twp, Michigan says:
Im trying to remove the front cover to replace the latch. How is this cover Removed?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella door latch 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella door latch.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Once you remove the round Pella logo, which it seems you already have, you simply unscrew the mounting screw holding it in place. The latch should then remove easily from the door.

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
The instructional video is very helpful, thank you. I think I need to order just the Pella latch 83-115 for my Pella sliding screen door, but can you verify? Attached are four pics showing views of the door latch from three angles and the broken piece.
Regards,
Katharine
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named brokenlatch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latchexteriorbroken.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latchinterior.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latchside.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Katharine. I agree, I think there's a high likelihood that the 83-115 latch will work in your door. That's pretty much the only latch I've ever seen used in this application. If you had any doubts, though, you can always remove the original to verify that it's the same.

How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.