84-047B without height adjustment

A handy person from Kennett Square, PA says:
This discussion looks like what I need but can't find an 84-047B. Mine looks like the 84-074B without the height adjustment round thing on the top. A picture is attached
roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Our 84-074B stainless steel roller would make the better replacement, I think. However, we do not offer the black mounting bracket you show. We are not exactly sure if that is still offered. You may be able to reuse your existing bracket if you like with your replacement. Look over the part suggested and see what you think.
A home owner from Kennett Square, PA says:
Dave Sr.
Thank you very much for your response!
I agree with your advice (84-074B) but my concern is the height adjustment collar on top of the roller. If I can't remove it, then the black mounting bracket will not fit over the top of it.
Rick
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The collar is just held on by the adjustment screw. Once the adjustment screw is removed the collar will come off.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.