84-105 roller, but with a screw?

A contractor from IL says:
I am fixing a Pella screen door for a customer. It has one broken roller, that looks like your 84-105 will work, but the center roller has a screw, just like the picture someone else posted. Are these two different kinds of roller assemblies? Thank you in advance.

Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Roller2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Roller1.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

84-105 screen door roller is Pella's new style. They no longer use a screw to hold the double wheels together; instead, the newer style snaps together. I think it will be fine.

A quick learner from NY says:
Thanks for posting information about the current replacement roller part, which is no longer equipped with nor does it require a screw with the "Phillip's-head." Information like that is very helpful, takes the anxiety edge off DIY types like me who don't want to waste time or money on the wrong part. All the best.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.