91-001P dimensions

A quick learner from OR says:
what are the dimensions of this part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We show detailed dimensions on the 91-001P store page. I will also post them here for your convenience.

Dimensions for 91-001P
Dimensions for 91-001P

Dimensions and alternate view of 91-001P
Dimensions and alternate view of 91-001P

A handy person from Minot, ND says:
Thanks for the response! Looked at latches and 91-001P is what I think is my part. Dimensions of part overall length was not given in diagrams. If possible could I get that information? Thanks azrkhnd
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I just ran back to measure and the length of the 91-001P latches is approximately 4-1/4". However, you should keep in mind that length doesn't really matter that much. There should be functionally unlimited space for these latches to install. Thickness, width, and tip style/size are much more important.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.