9#27 sash balance

A handy person from Massachusetts says:
Need to replace one set of balances numbered E54 9#27 6 83
Which do I order and will need instruction on how to remove the sash to attach the sash cord. I do not want to destroy the window frame.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-939. This can be used to replace Andersen balances with the stamp 9#27. As for how to install it, see the video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)