95-187 is too thick compared to my old corner

A quick learner from WV says:

Top left photo shows two corners, the old one and the new one I ordered from Swisco.com

The corner part I received from Swisco.com part number is 95-187It's too thick and too wide on the inserted part.

Hopefully there's a part that can match up pretty close enough to mine that will work. The pictures with 2 screen corner are the one that I ordered from Swisscom and they're just a little too thick on the width and the thickness.

Jeannie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B7B4E629-20B8-4A82-BDE1-7AAD1DEB5265.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 429DC234-8FE5-4DB5-9E8A-8B6961D344F0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4425E448-0505-4E9D-8EB9-D0ABFECDF9D6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DBA9686C-668A-4167-B2A9-A643664A8070.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1496.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Jeannie. I'm afraid we won't be able to supply a match for this corner. I believe it was made for a company called Bayform, who were located in Canada. They've been out of business for a long time and nobody ever picked up production of their corners. There are no known substitutes at this time. I'm sorry that we can't be of more help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.