A professional from Colorado says:
I'm looking for a part similar to the 95-264, but with a flange corner. Images attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3314 copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3315 copy.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Hm, this exact configuration with the flange isn't familiar to me, but I'm going to run this discussion by one of our senior colleagues, and we'll do our best to find a possible replacement. Many thanks.

A professional from Colorado says:
Anything further?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience with us. The corner key you show in your photos was a part we once offered. However, it is no longer available. It was used on a 5/16" thick screen frame. Unfortunately, I did not have any luck finding a corner key that overlapped to fit a 5/16" screen frame. The solution for this would be to having a new screen made using a 3/8" thick frame and using a corner key similar to the 95-246. It would be to have you consult with the supplier of your actual screen. They should be able to supply you with both the screen frame and and the appropriate corner to use. As for a latch, I recommend going with something like our 70-009 pull pin. I feel this could be the best solution for you. Review everything and let us know if any other questions come up.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)