'96 Jeld-Wen Vent Stop

A quick learner from Phoenixville, PA says:
I am looking for a replacement for these vent stops found in Jen-weld vinyl double-hung windows, stamped "INE 96" on the inside of the window frame in between the two window panes.
User submitted photos of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning. Please see our 26-106 vent lock. This appears similar to what you have. I know it's a little different, but I think it may still work. Look over our dimensions and let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Thanks Paul. The 26-106 measurements were good. I noticed on the 26-106 page a link to the 26-338, so I ordered and tried both, and the 26-338 works perfectly.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! Glad you were able to find what you need. Thanks again for purchasing with us and let me know if you need anything in the future. We would be happy to help as best as we can.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)