A drawer slide part for Brookhaven Cabinets

A home owner from Montclair NJ says:
This part broke in half. It 2" in length from end to end.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FAF54BBB-BB01-4BC1-91E1-B00DD689FD14.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a cabinet spacer. See our 32-339, 32-334, 32-352B, 32-350 or 32-355. Look over their dimensions and see if one of these spacers seem to match what you need.

A home owner from Philly says:
I'm also looking for some Brookhaven drawer slide spacers but mine are for spacing 1 1/4 inches. Unfortunately all of Swisco's spacers have screw holes 32mm apart, while the. Brookhaven system has mounting holes 1 1/2 inches apart.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have another option for these drawer spacers other than the ones listed. You could try drilling new holes to mount them, if all else fails. Otherwise, a local hardware store may be a better bet. Apologies we can't be of more help. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.