A sash stop /window lock

A quick learner from Nashville, NC says:
I am looking for a piece that would fit into my window channel/track (on the side), that would only allow you raise your window so far once installed. My fiancee remembered having them once before, but has misplaced all of them. The channel measures 5/8" wide. Do you have anything or know of anything that exists like that?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have anything that fits into the channel track, but our 26-387 is a surface-mount vent lock that performs the function you describe. Check out our video on how it works and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)