A window frame spacer/clip/lock

A home owner from Melbourne, FL says:
I do not really know the name of this part, nor the function. From the uploaded images, there is one image named "window-model-number" and that is the only sticker/label I can find from the window. And the window channel balance has a stamp "86 29-9 DA5 CMC 7". Other than that, no labels were found.
The part I am looking for is that white small plastic. It seems to be used as a spacer or clip on the side of the frame. I mistakenly broke a few of them when I was trying to replace the window channel balances. So I would like to know what it is. If you have it, that would be even better.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part_Bottom-detail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part_Top.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window-Model-Number.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part_Bottom.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The part in your photos resembles the 67-026 face guide. Take a look and see how the dimensions shown on our product page compare to yours. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.