ACME Bifold door top pivot bracket replacment

A home owner from AZ says:
I have a few Bifold doors in a house built in the 1980's. I am missing a top pivot bracket on one of them following a flood. The similar bracket on another door has the part number ACME 30-2612-1. Would a Stanley BF50-11 fit this application? If not what would?

Regards
Jonathon
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I searched the "ACME 30-2612-1" part number you gave in our database and found that it was associated with our 23-239. However, I can't be sure that this is what you have. Look over our dimensions and compare them to your original hardware to see if they match up.

If you're still unsure, we'll need you to upload some pictures of your original bracket.

Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.