ACME US PATS 3058173, 3262119, 3450426

A home owner from Arlington, VA says:
Hi -

These are 2 parts (4043-1, 4043-2) that attach on mirror panel sliding doors to keep the lower part of the door in the track groove. (The top part of the doors is on a roller in the track groove.)
The 6853 photo is of the lower part of one of the mirror door panel, where these parts should attach.
Any chance you would have these parts in good condition?

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6851.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6852.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6853.jpg
HI Again -

The condo handyman just confirmed what I suspected - that these parts do not go with my mirror panel doors. Rather, the pieces we need are the small plastic piece seen in the door frame photo. Not sure if you can identify this w/o numbers?

Thanks again!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help with just photos--in fact, numbers don't often tell us much at all, so don't worry--but I can't quite make out the plastic piece in question from your frame photo. It looks like it's something like our 23-234, but that's just an educated guess.

If that's not it, I'd like a clearer picture of the part in question so that we can find a better match. Thank you!

Thanks so much, Tom! Here are close-ups of the piece in the track and up out of the track.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4C4396F8-1A0C-40B4-AE65-BAE5B88DE8AC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2209D2C9-622C-4023-88EE-7AFF0F5B91C0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I can't say for sure based on a damaged piece, but I can at least tell you that this part serves the same function as our 23-234. I don't know if they're a match, but they do the same job and work the same way.

Your next step should be to carefully look over the pictures and dimensions we show for this product and see how well they line up.

Okay - Thanks much!
Hi Tom! The parts worked line s charm! Thank you so much for your extremely valuable service!! Donna
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Donna, that's great to hear! I was happy to help, of course. Let me know if we can ever do anything else  in the future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.