ADAR "left" and "right" Drawer Slide Mounting Brackets

A home owner from Star Idaho says:
Metal drawer sliding rails are made by Hafele but bracket says ADAR. House is 6 yrs old. Soft close kitchen drawers. Rails are just under 1 inch that go into bracket. Any help is appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A4BED81A-483D-44C0-9691-C6184FFBE7DD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FFEA8B5B-8402-4354-BD19-FD56CAEC9B7B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I'm afraid that I don't recognize this drawer socket, but based on the size of the opening you may be able to use our 32-018 or 32-119 as a substitute. Look these over and see what you think.

A quick learner from Idaho says:
I have the same ADAR socket. Did the 32-018 solve the problem?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we haven't heard back from the original poster. If you decided to give one of these parts a try, you can view our return policy here for a peace of mind. 

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.