ALLEN-STEVENS CORP. RD1965. stamped # 4392

A home owner from Lake Clear NY says:
Door 1 5/8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210529_212550.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

The best match will depend on the spacing between the two installation hole centers. We have two versions for you to consider: the 82-055, which has 3-1/2" hole center spacing, and the 82-003, which has a 3-15/16" hole center spacing. See what you think. 

My handle has 3-15/16" hole center spacing.
Profile picture of Emily

In that case, take a look at our 82-003 with a 3-15/16" hole center spacing. Look that over and see what you think. 

Hole spacing looks good. But as stated my door is 1 5/8 thick.

82-003 Product Description
Patio sliding glass door handle set. Features a safety latch. Hole centers: 3-15/16" for 1" thick doors.

Q: will this model work for thicker door if I use longer screws?
Profile picture of Emily

There's a chance it could work but you'd be pushing it. What we suggest is to reuse that silver latch from your current handle and reuse the screws as well. If you have any further questions just let us know. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.