ANDERSEN 200 SERIES GLIDING PATIO DOOR

A home owner from New Jersey & North Carolina says:
You folks are the best! The door parts I recently ordered fit perfectly, but now I also need to replace the weather stripping. I found the attached image on your website, and my door has exactly the same configuration. However, I can't find the replacement weather stripping anywhere in your online catalog. Can you tell me if this material is available, and where to order it in your catalog?
Thanks again,
Bill.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weatherstripping.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Bill! I'm so glad to hear that everything you bought ended up working out. As for the weatherstripping, I'm actually not sure what type this door uses. Would it be possible to see the end profile of the original? That will allow me to tell you right away if we have anything that will work. The video below will show you what I mean.

Hello, Tom;
I attached a photo looking down on the door frame which might give you a good enough idea of what's there now. I would hate to remove it, so I hope this helps. Also, it does seem to be exactly the same as the product that's in the photo I previously sent which was submitted by another of your customers. Thanks for your help,
Bill.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weatherstripping A.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Bill! I totally understand. This photo is helpful, though.

The bad news is that we don't have anything exactly like this. Our best option may be something like our 58-180, which has an adhesive backing. Could this be something you could use on your door? Check its size and compare it to the original.

Profile view of 58-180
Profile view of 58-180
Thanks for offering this substitution. This door is in a second home, so it will take a few days to get there and verify if it will work. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Bill.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.