ANSI/AAMA 101-85 ALI Validator series 052/053 DH-C35/DH-C45 MST:4776/4561

A home owner from Daytona Beach, Florida says:
Hello,looking for 5-10 sets of sash top guides for these windows installed in our Daytona Beach , Florida house which was built in 1986.Any help would be greatly appreciated,thank you ,Lo Hansen. 386-801-5904 is my cell and texting #.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3739.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3740.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3729.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3730.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3722.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your top sash guide looks similar to our 18-178. Look i t over and let me know if you agree.

A home owner from Daytona Beach, Florida says:
Yep, ordered them the other day, thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome! We appreciate your business. Please let me know if you had any other questions and we will do our best to help.

A home owner from 40272 says:
I have searched everywhere for a sliding door that looks the exact same as mine but no luck. I'm sending a pic of a silver label that was on the frame, can you please help me on this. Thank you. I tried taking the best picture with light so you can read the information.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230912_192033.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, this label doesn't tell me anything about the hardware used on your door. We may still be able to help, but I'll need a photo of the actual handle itself. I'd also like you to measure the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center, and write out what you get for me to review.

Once I have that data, I'll be able to check our inventory for a good match.

A contractor from Omaha NE says:
I'm looking for the locking slide hardware for this slider. It has been bent and no longer will slide to allow locking/unlocking
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_105838.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_105830.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_105824.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_105808.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231003_105245.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

It looks like you need a new mortise lock. Unfortunately, we don't sell replacement mortise locks for this type of door. In this case you will need to contact the original manufacturer directly for assistance.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.