"ANSI/AAMA 101-85 Replacement Window Parts"

Home Owner from USA
Jan 27, 2023 8:21 am
I looking for some bottom window guides. They maybe rollers but they look like guides/pads that the window rides on when opening and closing. I'm also looking for sliding glass door handles, lock Mechanism and door seals. I also need one of these locking arms. Please advise,
Thanks,
Rich
image0 (2) image0 (1) image0 image2 (1) image2
5 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Home Owner from USA
Jan 27, 2023 8:23 am

More photos attached.

image0 (2) image0 (4) image1
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jan 27, 2023 11:39 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi, Rich.

I recommend taking a look at our 82-008, or 82-008K, with 6-5/8" hole center spacing. Review the specifications for this part and compare them with yours to see if they match up. 

We don't sell replacements for the other parts in your photos, unfortunately. We'd be happy to help with the seals but we would need you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear photo of the end profile. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts