Shower Door Part Replacements

A quick learner from Richmond Ontario says:

We have a ANSIZ97 1-1984 King Glass corner shower. Two of the bottom clips are broken (see attached pics). Can you identify them and more importantly are you able to prove replacements?

cheers

Rik

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0004.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0005.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at he 10-058 shower door kit on the web site. I believe this could be a newer version of the guides you show in your photos.

A quick learner from Richmond Ontario says:
Thank you Dave. So does this means that there are rollers instead of sliders on the bottom of the doors?
cheers Rik
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Yep! I don't know why, but somewhere along the line the maker of your door changed the design from a hook type guide to a double wheel roller. Perhaps they thought it was more efficient.

Regardless of the logic behind the change, it works the same way, more or less. The manufacturer insists that it's an able substitute and I've had a ton of customers who have tried it tell me that it functions more or less the same way.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.