Accu weld Sliding door part

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi the sliding door is made by accu weld.the latch plate is 3/8" x2 1/4"L. Please call if you need more details thanks
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure if we have an exact replacement, but we may carry something in our patio sliding glass door replacement keeper section that could match. Browse through that and carefully compare your dimensions to our specs and see if anything sticks out.
A quick learner says:
Tom ,I did prior to e- mail didn't find a match, any other solution to locate replacement? Thanks keith
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We have a couple you might be able to modify to fit your lock. Take a look at our 89-007, 89-004 and 89-005.
A quick learner from Toronto says:
Hi any luck finding the right keeper ?

Think im looking for something very similar please see pic attached and let me know if you can help me

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_2022-11-08-00-40-42.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the keepers that Dave Sr. recommended in this thread would still be our best replacement options. I'm sorry that we won't be able to supply an exact replacement but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.