Accuride Rear Bracket

A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
Slide is 1 3/4" high, slightly less than 1/2" wide. One slide on each side of the pull out drawer (four total). The bottom of one existing bracket snapped out causing the drawer to fall. Accuride slides. 23" long.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201230_192801767.NIGHT.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16093568345108509441482257981724.jpg
Didn't mention that I'm searching for replacement rear brackets...there HAS to be something better
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is another rear drawer socket to fit your drawer slide. The rear drawer socket looks similar to the 32-028 but they don't make this in differing qualities or anything. Most drawer manufacturers just make a part one way and that's it.

Yes Dave Sr. I did see the referenced bracket and at first thought it perfect until I saw the specs. Sad face. Right now, I have reinforced the broken bracket with a modified Simpson hurricane angle bracket. Cut and drilled out, it ain't going to fall again. Maybe I'll just do that to the others as the plastic is old and getting brittle. Very sus.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.