Acme 4013-1

A quick learner from Winnipeg says:
Do you carry a roller assembly to replace this unit? It fits on a mirrored closet door with a wood oak frame.
User submitted photos of closet door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 23-041. You may be able to use this as a substitute for this part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)