Acme Top Roller 4043-2

A quick learner from California says:
What is the correct replacement part for subject? Thank You!!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I can't cross-reference that number to a particular part. While the 23-069 might be what you need, there's a few other possibilities too depending on the configuration of your old rollers. If you can show us a picture of your old rollers, we'll be able to say with confidence what you need. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at