Acorn 2200 series sliding window pile weatherstrip

A quick learner from Littleton CO says:
My home has old Acorn 2200 seried sliding windows. I need to replace all the weatherstrips. I have, what i believe to be, a parts list for Acorn 2200 series sliding window parts. The weather strip part number is 340-40120 and the drawing shows a spec of 1/4" base width and 3/16" pile height. Also the roller housing has a part number of 570-22002 and its drawing indicates its 1 5/8 long, 5/8" wide and shows a snap in top that is 13/16 high which uses a 5/8" diam. ball bearing roller with an overall width of 1/2", roller foot print 1/4"wide and 1/4" diam axle.

I was unable to locate either of these on your site. I would probably need 2 or 3 hundred feet of pile weather strip and may be a dozen of the roller assemblies.

Thanks for your help and time. Its greatly appreciated.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 87-141 roller and 58-042 wool pile. Could these work for your project?
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.