Acorn DorWal

Home Owner from Flushing, MI.
Jul 24, 2023 1:24 pm

Looking for the part located on the top of the moving door. (taller door on the right side in the attached photo) This part insulates and centers the door to prevent it from rubbing metal on metal. Rt and Lt topside of the moving door looks to be the same configuration. Door is 37 7/8 inches wide.


1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine from SWISCO
Jul 26, 2023 10:26 am

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance that we can supply you with replacements for the top guide you are searching for however, it would be difficult to determine exactly which one you need without seeing it removed from the door.

There are many different versions of the guide you are searching for and we only sell four of them. 

Start with carefully comparing your existing hardware to our 86-010, 86-025, 86-026 and 86-028. See which one of these might be the replacement you are searching for.

The dimensions for each of these parts can be found on each of the product pages on our website. You may access them using the links above or the ones below this thread.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts