Acorn Sliding Glass Door

A home owner from Wayland, MI 49348 says:
These photos are labels on the jamb of my sliding glass door. The door is becoming difficult to operate. I thought that replacing the rollers might help. From these photos can you tall which rollers I should purchase? I cannot have the door out of service for a long time so I want to remove it once to replace them if possible. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Door 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Door 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, we have no way of identifying your rollers without seeing one of them removed from the door, along with dimensions. We've related a video to assist you with the removal process. Thank you!

A home owner from Wayland, MI 49348 says:
I removed the door and the rollers. I have attached two photos of the rollers. The round wheel rollers measure
1-1/8" in diameter. Can you identify which roller assembly I should buy as a replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sliding Door Roller 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 81-030, 81-095 and 81-138 rollers that have a similar style to yours. Carefully compare the dimensions of all three options to yours and see if one of them might be a match. Thank you!

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.