Acorn (?) Sliding Patio Door Latch and Night Latch

A handy person from Ontario, Canada says:
I'm looking for parts for my sliding patio door. It appears to be an Acorn 1200 based on the label. House was built circa 1980 in Ontario Canada.

Spacing on the mounting screws (inside) are 6 3/8".

The part of the latch that one would usually use to lock the door is broken, and part of it is now misplaced. I tried to find replacement parts at my local "box" stores, but no luck. the half I still have is the part the "tooth" attaches to.

I have been using the night latch to lock the door, but it's starting to fail as well (I added the washers to shore it up for now).

I would like to know what parts to select to repair the handle (the broken/ missing piece). If not available, I would buy a replacement latch.

I'd also like to find another night latch.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 82-002 patio door lock set, I believe this can replace your old discontinued Acorn handle. We also have the 82-002K, if you'd like a keyed version.
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.