Acorn bottom balance plastic part

A quick learner from Gurnee, IL says:
looking for part number for the Acorn bottom plastic balance part 1-1/4" long x 1/2" wide
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have the old discontinued Acorn balance. We should be able to help with this. I believe our new S710-29 balance is an applicable match. This comes with our 15-003 bottom shoe and 19-009 top attachment pre-installed. You might want to go over these parts carefully to confirm that they will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)