Acorn window parts needed

A quick learner from nj says:
looks like 3/8 in balancer, so 900 series. note length is 28 1/2. what size should I use? Not sure if shoe is 1/2 or 17/32, but I don't see any pivot shoes listed in either size that are listed as compatible with 900 series. What should I use?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.gif
A quick learner from nj says:
I also have windows with 22 in 3/8 balance tube and would like to order a pair with the right pivot shoes ASAP to see if this an effective fix to my windows. How critical is the width, measurement of the shoe. As in as long as I get the track width correct at 1 1/4 in, is the difference between 3/8, 1/2, or 17/32 critical?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I agree, our Series 900 looks like a good match. If the length is 28-1/2" long, I'd go with 29". For the 22-3/8", go with 22". As for the pivot shoe, see our 15-015.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.