Acorn window roller

A contractor from New York says:
Hi, about a year ago I purchased from you a sliding window roller and plastic housing for an acorn 2200 series window - your part number was 87-141. part number 87-141 is no longer listed on your website. I am negotiating with the managment company of my building to replace the rollers in all the windows in the building. I may need 500 t0 1000 of these roller assemblies. Are they still avalible? Can they be gotten in these large quantites?

Paul P.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Paul,
The 87-141, Acorn Sliding Window Roller, is still available. I just reactivated the product online for you. Volume pricing is listed online as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.