Adding bifold track

A quick learner from Santa Monica, CA says:
My handyman didn?t completely get the idea of bifold doors. The pivot he put in works great, but no track. Can I buy the track and pivot hardware and install it to the side without dismantling his work?

Am including photos. Please note that he built the door with little clearance, so the track can?t be too deep.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 074ACAA6-F9F7-4869-8BDC-18E86B97CB3B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6C5EDC6E-3738-4D3E-B45D-AB8DD74F5FA8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9BD26420-6E2A-438E-A66E-1F4EA4118191.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3A2D1B32-F024-48FD-8CAD-03646310E719.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh wow, he really did try to install bifold doors without a track, huh? You may be able to use one of our track kits, but I don't know if you'll be able to get away without undoing the work of the original installer. Frankly I think he should do the repair for you pro bono as a professional courtesy. Sorry we couldn't offer an easier solution!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.