Alcan Storm Window Corner

A quick learner from Canada says:
I need this Alcan storm window corner. Do you have it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1_thumb.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The part you are referring to is actually called a sash pivot bar. We have not had the best luck to be able to locate the original manufacturer of this particular type bar. We believe you may be able to substitute yours with our 26-068 along with the 33-073 screws. We strongly feel the angle on your old pivot bar does not play a critical role and should be able to use straight pivot bar just fine.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at