Alcan Window clips

A home owner from Bradenton, FL says:
I am looking for replacement plastic clips that hold in the white decorative panes in the Alcan Windows. Several of these clips have broken and I need to replace them. Do you carry these parts?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
See our 55-182, which is a grid clip used in many types of Alcan windows. Is that a match? If not, I will need to see a few pictures of yours removed from the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)