Alcan or Alcon Grill Clip Possibly 437 Series

A home owner from Sarasota, FL says:
The aluminum grill for these windows is on the outside. There is a metal tab that turns that holds the grill in place and allows for the grill to be removed for cleaning. Some of the clips are broken and I am looking for replacement parts. I appreciate any help you may be able to offer. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 2.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize the clip in your photos. Would it be possible to see a photo of what it looks like out of the grill? That may help us find a good match. Knowing its dimensions would also be a big help.

I don't know how to take it out of the grill. The backside has a slot to turn the clip
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe Alcan used our 55-182 clip on some of their windows, but it looks nothing like what your photos show. I'm afraid that we don't have anything like yours. It looks old and it may not even be available anymore, depending on exactly how old it is. You would need to contact a dealer in your area to see if they can still get this clip. 

Could you also steal grid clips from the windows on the back of the house and install them on the front windows? That would leave the windows on the rear of the house without grids, but I've done that cheat myself before in a pinch. 

Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You got it. Sorry we couldn't offer anything better for your clip. It's  just not anything we've ever seen before. Let me know if you have any luck with this project.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.