Alcan sliding window track and rollers

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
To whom it may concern: I was unable to locate the track and roller for my alcan roller on your website. Can you please help me to locate those items doing repairs at a property that have the alcan sliding window and one of the tracks was removed by someone so now the window falls out when opened also the rollers are frozen.
Alcan sliding window hardware
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have a track very similar to yours, the 55-072. It is wider, at 1-5/16", but it includes the outside flange. The roller assembly you are looking for might be 87-219, as well. Please compare sizes and evaluate these suggestions.
A handy person from honolulu says:
I sent an e-mail from my phone so this is to be sure you received it. The channel that receives the track is exactly 15/16 to 1 inch in width. But if the track that you found can be cut to the correct width then I may be able to use it. As for the roller it looks the same so that shouldn't cause any problems. I believe I sent an e-mail with the width of the track which 15/16+
Profile picture of Paul
I don't believe our 55-072 can work for you, based on the measurement you gave. It is just too wide. At this time, we do not have a track closer to the size you need.
A quick learner from honolulu says:
I am thankful for all the effort that your team have given to researching the alcan track that I am looking for can you point me to another website that I may be able to locate the items that I am looking for.

Thank you
Walter
Profile picture of Paul
Believe it or not, we haven't come across another website that has other Alcan parts besides us.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.