"Alcan" what is this part?

A quick learner from regina, sk says:
im looking for this part, its for a screen and when you put up the screen you twist it to hold it into place. i cant find them anywhere.. or the name of it. Please Help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4610.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have this exact screen clip. You would need to check in your area to find an "Alcan" window dealer near you. 

We do carry turn clips for screens like the 70-041 , which needs to be pop riveted onto the screen frame. I'm not sure if you could use this without damaging the screen frame.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.