36? X 22 7/8?
*Also have several plastic weather strips for other windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF65B660-374F-47D8-836E-F3BF6D3E53B7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 98BC72BF-E6E2-4CEB-9A7F-B23277256728.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31886F6E-A793-40B4-8412-670B0C459718.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E754C15-57F6-45FE-BDC7-3AFDAFF6C300.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! We can definitely help with this hardware. I'll go in the same order as your photos, left to right.

1. This top sash guide closely resembles our 18-161. I am very confident that this will work for you as a replacement.
  2. These balance tops look like our 19-005. You can install them to the top of your balance with a rivet like our 62-005. I will also share a video at the end of this post that shows you how we like to do it.
  3. I cannot identify your weatherstripping from this photo. I'll need you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear shot of its end profile. I'll also need to know the shape and size of the end profile. Please make sure the sample is whole and undamaged; we won't be able to ID a match if it's too deteriorated.

Hopefully that covers everything. Let me know if you had any questions! Here's that video I promised:

A quick learner from Venice, Florida says:

Problem: the plastic weather strips are VERY brittle. Also, l can't tell how they are secured. I tried using a razor blade between the strip and the glass, and also between the strip and the metal frame, but it wouldn't come free, and only tended to shatter. I couldn't tell if the strip was also glued to the glass, and/or there is a part of the strip the forms a lip and extends below the level of frame along side the glass. If this were the case , then the metal frame would need to be unscrewed on the corners and moved apart

kinda like metal picture frames. I did remove the screw on one corner to see if the frame would separate at one corner; it did slightly, but I wasn't convinced l was on the right track and didn't want to ruin the window frame, so l screwed it back together and replaced the sash.

Bottom line: I'm starting to think this repair project may not be possible????

Your thoughts.... Doug

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 701E146E-9AC2-46DE-839D-C04E27E8F637.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0AD68C5E-FF78-471B-A9E3-6E92FD2E7D03.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 295AD5F2-4BA6-461A-97E1-ED27DE44C653.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It is possible that the original installers used caulk or some kind of adhesive to keep the glazing bead secured, but I can't be sure. It would be very frustrating if they did, especially with how brittle it is. Unfortunately, without an intact sample, it won't be possible for us to identify a match. 

If you aren't able to remove it, then your next step should be to contact a local professional to come take a look at it. They may be able to get it out and determine what type you need.

If you aren't able to get someone to look at your windows, then we have a few tutorial videos that you might find helpful. These pretty much just cover what you've already tried, though. There's not much of a trick to it beyond these instructions.

Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.