Alcoa Window Sash

A quick learner from Bradenton FL says:
Hello I am looking for this window sash it is for a Alcoa window.
User submitted a photo of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. This is actually called snap-in glazing; the sash is where you would install it. Now, our 55-092 appears similar, but I cannot guarantee that it will work. Carefully compare dimensions and let me know if you could install it on your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)