Alcoa sash lock protector #40400

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking for the part that the lock goes into to lock. If not sold separately the whole lock Assembly.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend looking at our 90-283 to start out. Please carefully go over our dimensions to confirm that this keeper will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)