Alcon glazing bead

A contractor from Treasure Island, FL says:

We need to replace broken glazing on Alcon windows, need your assistance in identifying part number.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Leah 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glazing 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glazing 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see an end profile photo of your glazing uninstalled, along with written-out dimensions, to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

Attached are pictures of the glazing strip's profile as previously requested. I am hoping that this item is available along with how to instructions to make the process easy.

Thank you for your assistance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glazing 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glazing 2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we will not be able to identify your glazing while it is still installed. We'd need to see an end profile photo of it removed from the sash, including written-out dimensions, to determine what could work for you. 

My apologizes, I inadvertently sent the wrong set of pictures. Here are the set I think would be more helpful
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 4.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us! We haven't found an exact match for this Alcan glazing but we have offered the 55-092 as a substitute in the past. People have bought this part to replace your glazing and haven't returned it, so we assume it worked. Review the dimensions to see if you think this could work for you as well. 

Profile diagram of 55-092
Profile diagram of 55-092

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.