Alenco Patio Door Tab

A handy person from Lincoln says:
I am a maintenance technician for an apartment community. These tabs that I am looking for need to be pulled out in order to remove the sliding glass door panels. These units were produced in 1996 so many of them are falling apart. Is this something that is still available on the market? We currently purchase the stationary door support clip number 80-051 from you now for these doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 12B67861-503F-4AEE-9AB4-438B8205B6D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3253D1F2-F372-4230-87B3-70C66AC9A8B4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AC671DE2-D4F0-493E-B1BC-A7784DDCF756.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I am a little bit stumped here. I'm not real familiar with this part you're showing us here. As of right now, I can't determine whether or not we offer a substitute, but we'd still like to try and see what we can do. Could we have you send us a photo of the part installed? That may give us more information. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.