Alenco Sliding Door Weather Stripping

A home owner from Odessa texas says:
I have alenco sliding door and im looking for the the weather stripping??long fuzzy strips
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks for posting! 

Can you send us some photos of your wool pile removed from the window please? If you could also provide the width and height of the wool pile that would be helpful as well. 

Hi its a sliding door
1/4 on backing
3/16 heighth
Its on both sides and the door one channel has just come out? Cant get it to stay in any more?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! For a replacement, see our 58-022. I think this should work for you. 

To reinstall your wool pile weatherstripping or install new wool pile without removing and taking your door frame apart, try this: place one side of the backing back in the groove and with a putty knife push down the other side to lock in the track. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks much!!
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.