Alenco Window Bubble Weatherstripping

A quick learner from Arlington, TX says:
Trying to identify (like) part
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We're having a hard time finding a replacement for this. Could I see a few pictures of the groove in which this bubble seal sits? Can you also tell me where on the window this is installed, exactly? Thanks!
A quick learner from Arlington, TX says:
The weather-stripping is on the bottom, where the window potentially meets the sill when closed. These are for Alenco windows that were installed when the home was built; around 1991.

User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we've been unable to find this bubble seal. You could try our 58-053, as it seems you have room in the window for it to slide in. If you don't, you could try cutting the 58-053's push-in section to size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)