Alenco Window Replacement Locks

A quick learner says:
I have Alenco Winddows that are approximately 25 years old that have sash locks with a hole spacing of 7/8 inch, length of 1 1/2 inches and height of 7/16 inch. Are replacement locks availabble?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe your holes spacing at 7/8 inch is too narrow, recheck your measurements. The 90-005 replacement lock was used on Alenco window, but you could have a different series window.
A home owner from Lancaster, CA 93536 says:
I believe I found the part on your website, it appears to be part number 90-025. My locks are silver colored, sort of look like pot metal. Yours appear to be copper colored. The color does not matter to me as long as the dimentions are OK. I have a center line hole to hole measurement of 7/8 inch, base of lock is 1 1/2 inches by 1/2 inch. Picture of 90-025 looks identical except for color. Do we have a fit? I hope so, I've been looking for replacements for a year or so. Regards, Dave Wheeler
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 90-025 is not a copper color, the light was too warm when the picture was taken. The real color is more of a silver. I had the product picture retaken with more measurements and a more accurate color. Go back to the 90-025 and refresh your browser to see the updated image.
A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
I need a window lock similar to this, but I believe the measurements I need are for 2 1/2" wide. Do you carry any?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, the 90-005 style of window lock is only available with a 2-1/4" hole space.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.