Alenco Window repair

A contractor from Knoxville Tn says:
I need a pivot balancer replaced. I will attach a picture.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Can you confirm the diameter of the metal tube? If it's 3/8", as I suspect, then see our Series 900 spiral balance. If you also need the shoe, consider our 15-045.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)