Alenco sash stop search

A quick learner from Colorado says:
I am looking for several parts for Alenco windows. I had whole bunch of photos, but website allows only 5.
I need the sash stops, I think, on the left and right.
What I meant by left and right is hardware that goes on the movable window sash and are screwed to the top of the window to keep balances in place during operation. They don't seem to be interchangeable between left and right.

I am exploring the Sugar Creek options for starters. What do you recommend?
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We don't usually need that many pictures. When it comes to top sash guides, one clear shot of it from the front and one clear shot from the side is usually enough. Seeing a tape measurer held next to the part isn't always the most accurate thing. I would recommend starting with our 18-009 and seeing how well our dimensions match up to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)