Alenco vinyl window glazing

A quick learner from Ridgecrest, CA says:
Please see attached photos of glazing for our Alenco dual pane single hung windows. The glazing has cracked on several windows so we would like to replace before putting the house on the market.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I actually just recently repaired an Alenco sash. I used our 55-080 to replace the glazing. I did, however, have to cut down the snap in leg about 1/8" shorter to fit. What I did was cut along the bottom edge where it flares out. Other than that it fit fine in the sash. Let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Ridgecrest says:
I think the 55-80 has a lip at the upper edge that will prevent the glazing from fitting flush with the window glass as the original glazeing does.

Need OEM fit.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... Some customers have tried our 55-029-6 vinyl snap in. Please review to see if this would be better.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.